Monday 6 April 2009

Quilt Pieced

Hanging...

Lining up and pinning...
Sandwiching and tying.
Heres the back...
Very few words, but thats what I've been doing craft-wise in the last week as well as getting back into work, I'm an air traffic controller so I've also been revising laws and remembering controlling at my home base - very dull and boring! This quilt has been my 'reward' in the evenings. I can't wait for DB to be back and we can watch a DVD or just a fire snuggled beneath it :)

My leaf-quilting pattern might not work as the batting I bought is very very thick. I'll experiment with that but this tied version looks nice enough to leave. I'll hopefully get this edged finished before Friday (hopefully that's when I have him back) but not sure how anymore. The extra wide cream satin ribbon must have been one of the parcels that was returned while I was away :( I'll have to get in contact with them and see if they can rush-deliver it.

No comments: