Sunday 14 December 2008

Uh Oh...

I had a bit of a splurge.

I ordered rose lady a while back and checked again on their site where it said the designs might not be in time for Christmas as their supplier is on a two week break. Not there for Christmas in the UK means not here for a long time in Iraq :(

I'd also been thinking it was quite a big design and didn't I want something smaller?

So I decided I'd order the Disney fairies and as they seemed to be hard to find I ordered all four.

Then had a look at the sales section...
.. and ordered The Sorceress and The Sorcerer from Dimensions kits, Mademoiselle and Pretty in Pink from DMC kits, and Hang in There from (which I think I'll stitch without the words). All were from the Black Sheep.

BUT I did manage to stop myself from buying any more when I looked at the 'New' section even though I saw some lovely things I'll have to keep my eye on, and might have to update my wish list with!

No comments: