Sunday 18 January 2009

Photos!!!

I found a computer to add photos with :D
So heres Rose Lady before I went away on R&R...



Heres the stash I bought on R&R, from the LNS in Burford, UK. I bought joblein 28count evenweave in white, off-white and pale blue, some goodies that can be used in exchanging and 365 Alphabets by Kooler Design Studio. It is a gem - full of inspiration and lots of motifs if you just 'extract' them from the letters!


and.... heres Rose Lady!!! Finished apart from a wash, beads and finish-finishing, all of which I'll do once I'm home :) Loving the background of my forest wallpaper, my ironed uniform and the christmas pegs (yes, I'm going to keep them up well into the new year, they actually come in handy)!

up close...


and again...




And here is my new project, Rani, one of the fairies from the Anchor/Disney series :)

1 comment:

Lynn B said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!